For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. - Psalm 139:13-14

8.02.2011

Six Months

Six months ago today, I had the blessing of holding, kissing, and feeling every heartbeat of my precious little Carter. In some ways, it's hard to believe that it's only been six months. I really don't have much to say about today other than to acknowledge yet another milestone and to ask for your prayers. My heart is heavy.
Happy six months, Carter Benjamin!

6 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your family today, Sarah. Praying for a comforted heart and strength to carry you through the day.
    What a beautiful picture of mama and babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you today, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to remember little Carter's birth 6 months ago today, because his little life touched the hearts of our family forever. We love you, Ben, and Cohen. You are a good mom and we lift your heavy heart to Jesus in our prayers. hugs and kisses, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This morning I had this picture in my mind of Carter running and jumping into the lap of Jesus. It made me smile and cry at the same time. Praying for you, Ben and Cohen. Love you!! Mom Westfall

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for comfort and strength for you!

    Amie Ott

    ReplyDelete