For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. - Psalm 139:13-14

5.04.2011

Any Greek Geeks?

I have to be the worst blogger ever. My friends are so good at blogging as they go throughout the week, but unless I get hit upside the head with something, I check out. I am really working to get better at this.

Just a quick question for my friends...if you are well-versed in either Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic, would you possible know how to translate Carter's intials (CBW) and Psalm 139 (just the reference) into those languages?

Ben and I are working on a project to help us memorialize and remember Carter's life and God's goodness, and we need these translations, if they are at all possible. But we don't want to trust our own internet research to get it right.

So, if you're a Greek or Hebrew guru (or you know someone who is), could you possibly send the translations our way?

5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I'm not a Greek geek but I am a total Gleek (Glee geek). If you ever have a Glee Club question, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I am going to pass this on to my BIL tonight and see if he can do it. I'll let you know. Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Betsy! Thanks so much. I am definitely NOT a Biblical scholar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todd knows Hebrew....I'll see if he can do it.
    --Sara Ream

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if Wilber Williams can give you any insight...

    ReplyDelete